Are you in Arizona?
5 key reasons to buy from ACC:
- Effective experience discussing applications.
- Local demonstrations for products represented.
- On staff service support for new and used machines.
- Inventory of common wear parts and tooling.
- 43 yrs positive vendor and customer feedback.
Arizona is very important to us!
"When you spend in Arizona, you support Arizona. It's estimated that for every $100 spent at a locally owned business, $43 stays in our local economy."
Call ACC: 602-258-7330
747 Grand Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
"Buyer Beware" advises to investigate "Who, What, Where, When, Why and How" details before making a major purchase. "Buyer Compare" helps you make the decision.
Who do you want as your vendor?
- Reputable, Reliable, Experienced, Informative, Locally owned and operated.
What do you need to purchase?
- Are you seeking a machine with specific options or tooling?
- What are your production current needs and/or goals?
- Will use be light, moderate or heavy?
- Are capacities desired based on tooling, material(s) and application?
- How experienced are employees with equipment being considered?
- Can current equipment be upgraded to perform same work?
Where will vendor support be located in relationship to your purchase?
- Will service come from 120 mile radius, within State of AZ or out of state?
- Will support be from full time vendor service staff member, as with us in AZ?
When will your machine deliver, be set up and employees be trained?
- Will vendor keep communication with factory and you regarding status?
- Does vendor staff member provide set up and training?
- Can the vendor, like us, prioritize service schedule for your new purchase?
Why are you making this purchase?
- Do you want to improve current production capabilities or expand them?.
- Is this decision based on short term or long term budget opportunities?
- Can vendor, as we do, offer experienced suggestions for above concerns?
How can you make the best decision possible before committing to buy?
- Consider discovered answers to above questions
- Open dialogue with peers and end users of potential purchase
- Meet with possible vendors, including us, to fully discuss your needs.
- Prioritize key factors in the order that fits your desired outcome
- Allow potential vendors to address any concerns or competitive offers
- Recognize the differences between price and value.
- Execute decision with confidence